Looking for a delicious treat that not only statisfies your sweet tooth but also aligns with your healthy lifestyle? Look no further than Goatfully’s Full Cream Goat Milk Brownies! Made with the richness of full cream goat milk, these chocolatey delights are a perfect blend of taste and health.
What do you need?
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 8 full tablespoons of Goatfully Full Cream Goat Milk Powder
- 450 ml of warm water
- 200 g soft butter
- 4 eggs
- 300 g sugar
- 150 g self-raising flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
This is how you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie and stir in the butter.
- Mix the 8 full tablespoons of Goatfully Full Cream Goat Milk Powder with the 450 ml of water.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until frothy and stir in the milk.
- Mix the self-raising flour with cocoa and salt.
- Stir the flour into the egg mixture and mix into the chocolate.
- Grease the baking tin and cover with baking paper.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin and bake the brownies in the oven for 55-60 minutes.
So, go ahead, treat yourself to a batch of Goatfully Full Cream Goat milk Brownies. The richness of full cream goat milk adds a unique flavour profile and a dose of nutrients to these brownies, making your snacking experience both joyful and nourishing.